Saturday, July 6, 2013

All or nothing.

I just don't know. If this will make you think I'm pushing you, I'm forcing you, or whatever I am that might make you feel bad; thousands sorry.


If I really am, you know the reasons why.


I've tried my upmost best to atleast feel nothing about that. To not even bother about that. Or atleast to give it times.


But the thing is, I've get too attached to you that I'm afraid there'll be stupid thing I might can't behave myself.


There're another months to go and I wonder if we could manage the things that happen.




I love you.


You know it. You really know it.


Never be my choice to quit. How high it would be, I'll always be ready to climb if that means I will be with you. I just afraid of falling. And I need you to be by my side, holding my hand tightly and tell me that you'll never let it go.


That's the only thing I need. The only thing I want to hear. The only thing I want you to say.


But you didn't. You haven't promised me a word.

3 comments:

  1. talent ko selain menulis adalah cari gambar lawa..apa rahsia???hahhahahaa...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aik??? Kata DIM. Kata IS.. Takkan carik gambo lawa pun tak reti? Kuikuiiii..

      Delete
  2. Hi epal..my advice would be to keep your distance from him until he made his decision. That way he won't feel as u are pushing him and might be the reason for him to put the blame on u if things didn't work out...I pray that one day u will find the happiness again..

    ReplyDelete

ada kata-kata? tulis saja, saya baca. :)